Ricardo Montalban (1920 - 2009)
- Battleground (1949) [Private Johnny Roderigues]: Shot in combat with German soldiers; his squadmates carry him to shelter, and he dies (off-screen) shortly before they can return for him.
- Across the Wide Missouri (1951) [Ironshirt]: Shot in the chest with an arrow by Clark Gable during a battle with the trappers.
- The Money Trap (1965) [Pete Delanos]: Shot in the back by Tom Reese while Ricardo and Glenn Ford are robbing Joseph Cotten's office; he dies shortly after Glenn brings in Joseph to treat his wounds.
- Madame X (1966) [Phil Benton]: Accidentally killed in a fall down a staircase.
- Blue (1968) [Ortega]: Shot to death in a battle with the settlers.
- Conquest of the Planet of the Apes (1972) [Armando]: Commits suicide by jumping out of a window (of a high building), while government authorities are interrogating him about Roddy McDowall.
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982) [Khan Noonien Singh]: Dies either from severe injuries he sustains when Enterprise cripples his ship, or is killed in an explosion after he activates the Genesis Device (aboard Reliant) in an attempt to destroy Enterprise and kill William Shatner. (However, the 2013 film Star Trek Into Darkness undoes all of the future events involving Khan (played in the film by Benedict Cumberbatch))
- The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad! (1988) [Vincent Ludwig]: Falls off the balcony of the baseball stadium after being shot with a tranquilizer dart by Leslie Nielsen; his body is then run over by a bus, followed by a steamroller, and finally a marching band. (Played for comic effect, obviously.)
- The Man From U.N.C.L.E. The King Of Diamonds Affair (1966) [Rafael Delgado]: Shot in the chest with an umbrella gun by the dying Larry D Mann . He dies talking to Nancy Kovack . (Thanks to Brian)
- Mission: Impossible: Snowball in Hell (1967) [Gerard Sefra]: Killed in an explosion in a tunnel when a minitank, containing cesium explodes, due to the cesium exposed to heat temperature.
- The High Chaparral: Tiger By The Tail (1968) [El Tigre]: Accidentally shot dead by his brother Daniel Ades who comes through a window at the ranch and shoots blindly during the attack by the Comancheros when they try to free him (Thanks to Brian)
- The Mark of Zorro (1974 TV) [Captain Esteban]: Stabbed in the chest by Frank Langella at the end of a swordfight (right after Frank surprises Ricardo that he's actually 'Zorro').
- American Dad!: Moon Over Isla Island (2009) [General Juanito Pequeno]: Chokes to death on a corn dog after tripping and falling down an escalator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.