Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Ricardo Cortez (1899 - 1977)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Transgression (1931) [Don Arturo de Borgus]: Shot to death by Alphonse Either. (Thanks to Tracey)
- Flesh (1932) [Nicky]: Strangled by Wallace Beery.
- The House on 56th Street (1933) [Bill Baline]: Shot to death by Margaret Lindsey. (Thanks to Tracey)
- Midnight Mary (1933) [Leo Darcy]: Shot to death by Loretta Young. (Thanks to Tracey)
- The Big Shakedown (1934) [Dutch Barnes]: Falls into a vat of acid after being shot by Charles Farrell. (Thanks to Tracey)
- Mandalay (1934) [Tony Evans]: Poisoned by Kay Francis. (Thanks to Tracey)
- Wonder Bar (1934) [Harry the Gigolo]: Stabbed to death by Delores Del Rio. (Thanks to Tracey)
- The Walking Dead (1936) [Mr. Nolan]: Killed in a car crash, along with Barton MacLane as they try to make their getaway after shooting Boris Karloff.
- West of Shaghai (War Lord) (1937) [Gordon Creed]: Shot in the back by Boris Karloff while Ricardo is holding a gun on Beverly Roberts and Gordon Oliver. We only see a close-up of Boris' gun firing; Ricardo's body is not shown afterwards.
- Mr. Moto's Last Warning (1939) [Fabian]: Shot to death by Virginia Field while saving Peter Lorre life during a fight. And Fabian falls to his death in the water.
- Bunco Squad (1950) [Tony Weldon aka Anthony Wells]: Killed in a car crash while being pursued by Robert Sterling.
Noteworthy Connections[edit | edit source]
- Mr. Alma Rubens (widowed).
- Brother of Stanley Cortez (cinematographer).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.