Rex Linn (1956 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- Night Game (1989) [Epps]: Shot repeatedly in the chest by Roy Scheider after Rex tries to hold Karen Young hostage; Rex then falls through the balcony railing and into the ocean.
- Cliffhanger (1993) [Richard Travers, Treasury Agent]: Shot repeatedly in the chest and stomach with a bolt gun through the ice by Sylvester Stallone (causing Rex to fall through the frozen river, with his body later seen being dragged away by fast moving currents). (A workprint exists showing Michael Rooker delivering the final blow with a shotgun) (Thanks to Tal)
- Wyatt Earp (1994) [Frank McLaury]: Shot to death (by Kevin Costner and Linden Ashby) in the O.K. Corral.
- Breakdown (1997) [Sheriff Boyd]: Presumably dies after being shot by M.C. Gainey (although still alive as the scene ends it’s clear his wound is fatal).
- The Hunted (2003) [Powell]: Gutted by Benicio Del Toro (off-camera) after getting caught in a snare and having his face slashed (we only see Benicio emerging from the forest in front of Rex).
- Abominable (2006) [Farmer Hoss]: Killed (off-screen) by the monster (Michael Deak); we last see Rex screaming as the monster drags him away into the woods. (Thanks to Stephen)
- A Million Ways to Die in the West (2014) [Sheriff/Narrator]: As the "Sheriff", he dies after his head is bashed repeatedly against some jail cell bars by Evan Jones during his escape.
- Nash Bridges: Sniper (1997) [No character name given]: Stabbed off-screen by Andrew Divoff. His body is later found by police, seen stuffed in a closet.
- Last Stand at Saber River (1997 TV) [Bill Dancy]: Shot in back by Tom Selleck causing him to fall in river, while tries to escape with his men in a shootout.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.