Rex Harrison (1908 - 1990)
- Blithe Spirit (1945) [Charles Condomine]: Killed in a car accident (off-camera); we hear the crash, then see his ghost appear alongside the ghosts of Constance Cummings and Kay Hammond.
- Anna and the King of Siam (1946) [The King]: Dies of unspecified illness, with Irene Dunne by his bedside.
- The Ghost and Mrs. Muir (1947) [Captain Daniel Gregg]: Accidentally poisoned/asphyxiated off-screen, when he turns on the gas heater by kicking it in his sleep, sometime before the story begins. He appears as a ghost to Gene Tierney throughout the movie.
- Cleopatra (1963) [Julius Caesar]: Stabbed repeatedly by a group of senators (starting with Carroll O'Connor and ending with Kenneth Haigh) on the senate steps; shown in Elizabeth Taylor's vision as she gazes into the mystical fire. His body is later seen at his funeral pyre before being cremated.
- The Honey Pot (1967) [Cecil Fox]: Commits suicide by drowning himself in the canal. (Thanks to Kris)
TV Deaths Edit
- Ex-husband of Lilli Palmer.
- Husband of Kay Kendall (widowed).
- Ex-Mr. Rachel Roberts.
- Father of Noel Harrison.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.