Rebecca Hall (1982 - )
- The Prestige (2006) [Sarah Borden]: Commits suicide by hanging herself. (Thanks to Eric)
- Dorian Gray (2009) [Emily Wotton]: Neck snapped by Ben Barnes in a dream sequence. (She survives the movie in reality.)
- Iron Man 3 (2013) [Maya Hansen]: Shot in the stomach by Guy Pearce after she threatens to kill herself, as Robert Downey Jr. looks on in shock. The Blu-ray includes a deleted scene in which she survives the gunshot, but dies later when she detonates an explosion, sacrificing herself. (Thanks to Riccardo, Tommy, Nathan, George and Tim)
- Transcendence (2014) [Evelyn Caster]: Killed by the computer virus Paul Bettany uploads to try and destroy the consciousness of Johnny Depp, after Depp adds an injured Hall into the system by touching her. The ending indicates that Rebecca and/or Johnny consciousness's might have survived.
- Christine (2016) [Christine Chubbuck]: Commits suicide by shooting herself in the head during a live news broadcast.
- Professor Marston and the Wonder Women (2017) [Elizabeth Marston]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes, several years after the final scene; her death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the film.
- Red Riding: In the Year of Our Lord 1974 (2009) [Paula Garland]: Killed (off-screen) by corrupt cops. Her body is later shown to Andrew Garfield.
- Mrs. Morgan Spector.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.