Raymond Massey (1896 - 1983)
- The Prisoner of Zenda (1937) [Duke Michael]: Stabbed to death by Douglas Fairbanks Jr., just as Raymond caught Douglas trying to seduce his mistress Mary Astor. (Thanks to Harry)
- Santa Fe Trail (1940) [John Brown]: Executed by hanging. (I haven't seen this movie, but I'm reasonably familiar with the history.)
- Reap the Wild Wind (1942) [King Cutler]: Shot to death by Ray Milland after Raymond shoots Robert Preston.
- Mourning Becomes Electra (1947) [Brigadier General Ezra Mannon]: Poisoned by his wife (Katina Paxinou); he dies shortly after his daughter (Rosalind Russell) hears the noise and enters the bedroom.
- The Fountainhead (1949) [Gail Wynand]: Commits Suicide by shooting himself in the head, as Gary Cooper leaves his office.
- Carson City (1952) [A.J. "Big Jack" Davis]: Gunned down in a running shootout in the rocks by Randolph Scott. (Thanks to Brian)
- Prince of Players (1955) [Junius Brutus Booth]: Dies (off-screen) from illness from his drinking. We learn of his death when Charles Bickford informs Richard Burton.
- Seven Angry Men (God's Angry Men) (1955) [John Brown]: Executed by hanging. (I haven't seen this movie, but again, I'm familiar with the history.) (Thanks to Stephen)
- Mackenna's Gold (1969) [The Preacher]: Hit in the back with a tomahawk by an Apache warrior after falling off his horse.
- Ford Star Jubilee: The Day Lincoln Was Shot (1956) [Abraham Lincoln]: Shot in the head by Jack Lemmon in Ford's Theatre. (I haven't seen this myself, but we're all familiar with the history.)
- Wagon Train: Princess of a Lost Tribe (1960) [Montezuma IX]: Mortally speared on the steps of the temple by Ted Smile when he decides to break with tradition by not having his daughter (Linda Lawson) sacrificed to their gods. He dies later inside the temple talking with Linda and Robert Horton.
- Night Gallery: Clean Kills and Other Trophies (1971) [Colonel Archie Dittman]: Decapitated (off-screen) by supernatural forces, after Herbert Jefferson Jr. prays to his gods to put Raymond in his quarry's place; his head is shown mounted on the wall afterwards.
- Brother of Vincent Massey (Governor-General of Canada 1952 - 1959)
- Ex-Mr. Adrianne Allen
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.