Raymond J. Barry (1939 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Out of Bounds (1986) [Hurley]: Shot in the head/chest/back by Jeff Kober as Raymond tries to kill Anthony Michael Hall (It’s been a while since I last saw this so I can't remember for certain).
- Rapid Fire (1992) [Agent Frank Stewart]: Machine gunned in the stomach by Nick Mancuso on a stairwell as Brandon Lee looks on.
- Best Men (1997) [Agent Hoover]: Shot in the forehead by Dean Cain (during a shoot-out between/with Cain & Sean Patrick Flanery at a police road block). We only see Dean firing, (followed by Art Edler Brown looking round/down to discover he’s been shot dead).
- The Deep End (2001) [Carlie Nagel]: Strangled by Goran Visnjic who puts his arm around Barry’s throat and his hand covering Barry’s mouth after Barry injures Visnjic with a hook during a struggle when Barry is caught beating Tilda Swinton (his body is later seen when Goran and Tilda dump him in a car trunk).
- Interview with an Assassin (2002) [Walter Ohlinger]: Dies of cancer.
- Flight of the Living Dead: Outbreak on a Plane (2007) [Capt Banyon]: Bitten to death off screen by his co-pilot (Todd Babcock) after Todd turns into a zombie. We see his body when Kristen Kerr tries to call him in the cockpit. He later came back as a zombie and was shot to death by David Chisum. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (2007) [Pa Cox]: Accidentally cuts himself in half with one of his own machetes while he’s in a machete fight with John C. Reilly (played for comic affect). He later appears as a ghost at John's final concert.
- American Crude (2008) [Mr. Grand]: Falls to his death off a building when his son (Ron Livingston) lets go of him rather than tighten his grip as he clings from a rooftop.
- Charlie Valentine (2009) [Charlie Valentine]: Killed by mobsters.
- The Shortcut (2009) [Ivor Hartley]: Commits suicide by shooting himself underneath the chin with a shotgun as Drew Seeley and Shannon Woodward look on (off-screen); we only hear a gunshot and see Drew and Shannon react.
- The Hammer (aka "Hamill") (2010) [Stanley Leroy McCoy]: Dies in a hospital of a pulmonary embolism.
- The Purge: Election Year (2016) [NFFA Leader Caleb Warren]: Shot in the head with a sniper rifle by Joseph Julian Soria while trying to cut Elizabeth Mitchell's throat in the church.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Alias: The Frame (2004) [Senator George Reed]: Shot in the head by his wife (Peggy Lipton) on David Anders's orders.
- NCIS: Los Angeles: Absolution (2010) [Branston Cole]: Shot in the chest, along with Candace Edwards (off-screen) by Nico Evers-Swindell in his hospital room. Their bodies are shown when Linda Hunt discovers them.
- Justified: Outlaw (2013) [Arlo Givens]: Stabbed with barber scissors by Brent Sexton, he later dies of his injuries and his body is later seen in the following episode. He reappears in the episode "Dark as a Dungeon" as an apparition to his son (Timothy Olyphant).
- The Gifted: threat of eXtinction (2017) [Otto Strucker]: Shot to death by Garret Dillahunt's men while activating his fire powers; he manages use his powers on Garret and his men to before dying. His body is later shown when his son (Stephen Moyer) sees him.
Notable connections[edit | edit source]
- Mr. Robyn Mundell
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.