Raymond Burr (1917 - 1993)
- Desperate (1947) [Walt Radak]: Shot in a shoot-out with Steve Brodie in a tenement stairwell; he then falls over the bannister and plunges down four storeys. (Thanks to Brian)
- Raw Deal (1948) [Rick Coyle]: Falls to his death through an upper story window following the fight with Dennis O' Keefe. (Thanks to Harry)
- Station West (1948) [Mark Bristow]: Shot in the back as he goes to unlock his office door by Gordon Oliver and Guinn 'Big Boy' Williams (Thanks to Brian)
- Bride of the Gorilla (1951) [Barney Chavez]: Shot to death by police while in his gorilla form.
- His Kind of Woman (1951) [Nick Ferraro]: Shot in the chest by Robert Mitchum while Raymond is trying to kill Vincent Price. (Thanks to Dignan)
- The Whip Hand (1951) [Steve Loomis]: Tommy-gunned by FBI men when they raid the communist agents' chemical warfare laboratory. (Thanks to Brian)
- Horizons West (1952) [Cord Hardin]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Robert Ryan. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Blue Gardenia (1953) [Harry Prebble]: Bludgeoned to death (off-screen) by Ruth Storey in his apartment.
- Fort Algiers (1953) [Amir]: Shot by Carlos Thompson as he rides in the charge with his Arabs to capture the oilfield. (Thanks to Brian)
- Great Day in the Morning (1956) [Jumbo Means]: Killed by exploding dynamite thrown by the southerners in their confrontation with the irregular Union soldiers; his body is shown lying on the ground as the wheels of some gold wagons roll over it
- Please Murder Me (1956) [Attorney Craig Carlson]: Shot to death by Angela Lansbury as Raymond is about to telephone John Dehner with proof of her guilt in Dick Foran's murder.
- Affair in Havana (1957) [Mal Mallabee]: Drowned when Sergio Pena pushes Raymond's wheelchair into the swimming pool. (Thanks to OWB)
- Crime of Passion (1957) [Police Inspector Tony Pope]: Shot in the head by Barbara Stanwyck in Raymond's home; we see Barbara firing, followed by a shot of Raymond's body lying on the floor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.