The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Raye Birk (1943 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult (1994) [Papshmir]: Killed in an explosion, along with Fred Ward, when Fred is catapulted into Raye's helicopter while holding onto a bomb. (Played for comic effect.)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- A Christmas Carol (1981 TV) [Marley's Ghost]: Dies (off-screen) of natural causes, several years before the story begins; he appears as a ghost to William Paterson.
- Matlock: The Clown (1989) [Simon Le Simple]: Neck snapped (off-screen) by John D'Aquino; his body is seen (dressed as a clown) when Hy Anzell and others discover him.
- Silk Stalkings: Was It Good for You Too? (1993) [Earl Elliott]: Stabbed in the back (off-screen) by Julie St. Claire during sex; his body is shown lying in bed afterwards while Julie gets dressed.
- The X-Files: War of the Coprophages (1996) [Dr. Jeff Eckerle]: Killed in an explosion/burned to death when he ignites the methane gas after shooting at David Duchovny (convinced he's infected by the artificial cockroaches).
- Columbo: A Trace of Murder (1997) [Howard Seltzer]: Shot in the stomach by David Rasche in Raye's house (in order to frame Barry Corbin). His body is seen again when police investigate the scene.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.