Ray Wise (1947 - )
- RoboCop (1987) [Leon Nash]: Killed in an explosion in a scrapyard when Nancy Allen shoots a portable cannon at him.
- The Rift (1990) [Robbins]: Either killed by one of the mutants (having first been contaimated by one) after being trapped in a room with them or dies along with R. Lee Ermey when Ermey destroys their submarine.
- Rising Sun (1993) [Senator John Morton]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head after being implicated in the death of Tatjana Patitz.
- Evasive Action (1998) [Sheriff Wes Blaidek]: Killed in an explosion when he triggers a bomb booby trapped to a door by Don Swayze. His badly burned body is later seen when Don, DeLane Matthews and Roy Scheider discover him after hearing the explosion (then again when Dorian Harewood finds him)
- Dead End (2003) [Frank Harrington]: Decapitated by Amber Smith (off-screen); we only hear the sound of Amber's weapon cut-off Ray mid-sentence as he goes into the woods to pursue her. It is later revealed that most of the movie has taken place in a world between life and death, and that everyone except Alexandra Holden was actually killed in a car crash when Ray fell asleep at the wheel.
- Good Night, and Good Luck (2005) [Don Hollenbeck]: Commits suicide by fuel gas inhalation.
- The Aggression Scale (2012) [Bellavance]: Run over with a truck driven by Fabianne Therese and Ryan Hartwig; the film ends as Ryan and Fabianne drive the truck towards Ray's trailer.
- Jurassic City (2015) [Warden Lewis]: Accidentally killed in an explosion when he shoots a control panel while trying to kill a velociraptor.
- Halloweed (2016) [Judge Pilmington]: Stabbed to death by the Candy Corn Killer.
- Twin Peaks; Arbitrary Law (1990) [Leland Palmer]: Bleeds to death after he rams his own head into his cell door while under the influence of the demonic entity BOB (Frank Silva); he dies while talking to Kyle MacLachlan.
- Liz: The Elizabeth Taylor Story (1995) [Mike Todd]: Dies (off-screen) in a plane crash.