Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Ray Teal (1902 - 1976)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Ramrod (1947) [Ed Burma]: Shot to death by Don DeFore, after Don provokes Ray into going for his gun by putting out his cigar on Ray's hand. (Thanks to Brian)
- Brute Force (1947) [Officer Jackson]: Machine gunned by Burt Lancaster during the prison break after fatally wounding Burt. (Thanks to Brian)
- Whispering Smith (1948) [Seagrue]: Shot in the back, along with Frank Faylen, by Alan Ladd as they try to escape the posse. (Thanks to Brian)
- Fort Worth (1951) [Gabe Clevenger]: Shot to death by Randolph Scott while standing on a balcony, while Ray is about to shoot Randolph, but is thwarted when Phyllis Thaxter shouts a warning to Randolph. (Thanks to Brian)
- Distant Drums (1951) [Pvt. Mohair]: Presumably stabbed to death (along with another soldier) by two Seminole braves, while Ray and the other soldier are standing guard at a riverbank. The scene ends as the other soldier is stabbed, and since Ray isn't seen the following morning (after Gary Cooper kills the braves), his death is strongly implied. (Thanks to Brian)
- Hangman's Knot (1952) [Quincy]: Presumably dies (off-screen) after his horse drags him away when Randolph Scott knocks him off during a fight and his foot gets tangled in the stirrup. (Thanks to Brian)
- Ambush At Tomahawk Gap (1953) [Doc]: Stabbed to death by an Apache warrior while Ray is trying to help the injured John Derek, before John can get his gun and kill the Apache. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Man From Bitter Ridge (1955) [Shep Bascom]: Shot in the back from a rooftop by Myron Healey as he stands in a wagon about to tell the townspeople about the criminal activities of John Dehner . (Thanks to Brian)
- Utah Blaine (1957) [Russ Nevers]: Shot off his horse by one of the townsmen when the big shootout starts. (Thanks to Brian)
- Guns Of Fort Petticoat (1957) [Saltpork]: Gunned down, along with Nestor Paiva and James Griffith, by the Apaches outside the mission. (Thanks to Brian)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.