The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Ray Park (1974 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (1997) [Raptor #3 / Tarkatan (Baraka) #2/Raiden stunt double]: Dies as Tarkatan #2 when Robin Shou cuts the chain he is on, causing him to fall into a fire pit.
- Sleepy Hollow (1999) [Stunts-Headless Horseman]: He plays the undead Headless Horseman (sharing the role with Christopher Walken, who plays character with his head).
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (1999) [Darth Maul]: Bisected with a lightsaber at the end of a duel with Ewan McGregor, causing Ray to fall down a shaft (after Ray fatally stabs Liam Neeson). (Notes: Since Park perfomed the physical aspects of the character and Peter Serafinowicz performed the voice of the character, this "death" is listed on both pages. However, this death was later retconned in 2012 for the season four finale of Star Wars: The Clone Wars revealing Maul’s survival, he also reappeared alive in 2018's Solo: A Star Wars Story.)
- X-Men (2000) [Toad]: Electrocuted after being struck by lightning from Halle Berry’s powers causing him to fall into the Hudson river. ("Toad" did not return in any more "X-Men" films, so it's safe to say he died).
- Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever (2002) [A.J. Ross]: Neck snapped at the end of a martial arts fight with Lucy Liu who then throws his body into a pool with a grenade.
- Black Box (2012) [Nathan]: Set on fire by Kevin Sorbo after Kevin shoots him in the stomach.
Television Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Nikita: Into The Dark (2011) [Brandon]: Neck snapped by Devon Sawa at the end of fight.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.