Raul Julia (1940 - 1994)
- The Eyes of Laura Mars (1978) [Michael Reisler]: Stabbed to death with an ice pick by Tommy Lee Jones while in an elevator.
- Moon Over Parador (1988) [Roberto Strausmann] Beaten to death/trampled by a large crowd.
- Tequila Sunrise (1988) [Carlos/Commandante Xavier Escalante]: Shot by Mel Gibson during a struggle. He is then shot in the face by J.T. Walsh, to make sure he's dead.
- Romero (1989) [Archbishop Oscar Romero]: Shot to death in a church.
- Frankenstein Unbound (1990) [Frankenstein]: Neck snapped by being thrown to the ground by the monster (Nick Brimble) after shooting Catherine Rabett while John Hurt lock in horror.
- Street Fighter (1994) [General M. Bison]: Dies in an explosion after being kicked into a gigantic monitor wall by Jean-Claude Van Damme. (His body is brought back to life for a potential sequel at the end of the credits, but given Raul's real-life death, that obviously didn't happen.)
- Overdrawn at the Memory Bank (1985 TV) [Aram Fingal/Rick Blaine]: Playing a dual role, "Rick" (who is really a computer simulation) is shot by Donald Moore. "Fingal" survives the movie.
- The Burning Season (1994 TV) [Chico Mendes]: Shot to death by an assassin outside his home (I've never seen this film, but I'm aware of the historical events).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.