Raphael Sbarge (1964 - )
- Miracle Mile (1988) [Chip]: Shot to death off-screen by an unknown attacker. His death is never seen but is rather heard when Anthony Edwards talks to Raphael on the phone.
- Carnosaur (1993) [Doc Smith]: Infected by the virus that Diane Ladd created, then shot by government soldiers, one takes a picture of him. And the last one burns his body along with Jennifer Runyon.
- Werewolf: Pilot (1987) [Theodore "Ted" Nichols]: Shot to death in his werewolf form by John J. York.
- Star Trek: Voyager: Investigations (1996) [Michael Jonas]: Vaporized when he's knocked over a railing into a plasma fire, during a struggle with Ethan Phillips
- Justice League Unlimited: Dead Reckoning (2007; animated) [Boston Brand/Deadman]: Murder before the events of the series, he only exist as a ghost to possessed to bring his killer and others to justice.
- 24: Day 6: 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. (2007) [Ray Wallace]: Killed in an explosion when Shaun Majumder detonates the nuclear weapon.
- Prison Break: Killing Your Number (2009) [Ralph Becker]: Shot by Rockmond Dunbar, during a shoot-out.
- Avatar - The Legend of Korra: A New Spiritual Age (2014) [Zei]: Died sometimes around the 70 years when the library sank, his skeletal remains are shown to JKiernan Shipka by Hector Elizondo.
- NCIS: New Orleans: X (2019) [Jeff Grassley]: Falls from the roof to his death after a struggle with Scott Bakula.
- Hunters: At Night, All Birds Are Black (2020) [Dieter Zweigelt]: Throat slit by Louis Ozawa.
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Mass Effect (2007) [Lt. Kaidan Alenko]: Killed when the nuclear bomb in Fred Tatasciore's base detonates; however, this only happens if the player decides to sacrifice Raphael's life in order to save Kimberly Brooks . Raphael survives the game if Kimberly is sacrificed instead.
- Mass Effect 3 (2012) [Kaidan Alenko]: Shot dead by Mark Meer/Jennifer Hale during the Cerberus coup, after mistaking Mark/Jennifer for an assassin and attempting to shoot him/her - though this only occurs if the player cannot convince Raphael to stand down. In the event that he survives, Raphael can also die in two of the game's endings: (Destroy), in which he and the rest of the cast are wiped out along with the Reapers if not enough war assets have been acquired by either Keith Szarabajka's beam if he is the player's squadmate, or by Seth Green crash-landing the Normandy; (Refusal) in which he is killed along with all other advanced life-forms in the galaxy by the Reapers.
- Ex-Mr. Lisa Akey
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.