Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Ralph Brown (1957 -)
- Alien 3 (1992) [Aaron]: Shot repeatedly by Weyland-Yutani men (causing him to fall off a catwalk) when Ralph attacks Lance Henriksen.
- The Crying Game (1992) [Dave]: Killed in a fight/shootout with soldiers or IRA members.
- Undercover Blues (1993) [Leamington]: Killed by Dennis Quaid, Kathleen Turner, Fiona Shaw or one of her cohorts.
- Exorcist: The Beginning (2004) [Sergeant Major]: Killed by in a fight between the posessed soldiers and the local tribesmen.
- Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist (2004) [Sergeant Major Harris]: Killed offscreen by supernatural forces.
- The Contractor (2007) [Jeremy Collins]: Shot to death at the end of a fight/shootout with Wesley Snipes in a hotel kitchen; he dies while talking to Snipes and his body is later seen when police enter.
- Straightheads (2007) [Jamie]: Shot in the head/eye by Danny Dyer with a hunting rifle as he looks through a window.
- Dark Tide (2012) [Brady]: Eaten by a mob of sharks, while struggling to get back into a boat as Halle Berry looks on helplessly.
- I, Anna (2012) [George Stone]: Killed offscreen by an unknown intruder (presuamably meant to be Charlotte Rampling or one of her family members).
- Jack the Giant Slayer (2013) [General Entin]: Crushed to death by one of the giants as Nicholas Hoult looks on in shock.
- Stoker (2013) [Sheriff Howard]: Stabbed repeatedly in the throat with shears by Mia Wasikowska (with the scene ending as she takes aim with a rifle, whilst he's crawling away into a field).
- Jack Taylor; The Guards (2010) [Sutton]: Dies of shock/bloodloss or drowns when he is kicked off some nighttime harbour docks into the ocean after being shot repeatedly by a police marksman asIain Glen looks on in shock.
- The Blacklist: Vanessa Cruz (No. 117) (2015) [Roger Hobbs]: Shot in the Head (off-screen) by hit men in David Strathairn 's organization. We learn of his demise in a conversation between James Spader and James A. Stephens.