Rade Serbedzija (1946 - )
a.k.a. Rade Sherbedgia (and other alternate spellings)
- Predstava Hamleta u Mrdusi Donjaj (Acting Hamlet in the Village of Mrdusa Donja) (1974) [Joco/Hamlet]: Stabbed with a poison blade during a swordfight in the play-within-the-film. (I haven't seen this, so I don't know whether Hamlet's death scene is shown or not.)
- Manifesto (A Night of Love) (1988) [Emile]: Accidentally hits his head on the floor when he falls off the bed during horseplay with Camilla Soeberg; she later rolls his body up in a rug and gets Eric Stoltz to help her get rid of the body.
- The Saint (1997) [Ivan Tretiak]: Although Rade survives the final film, an alternate ending (seen here) has him being shot repeatedly by his son (Valeriy Nikolaev).
- Mighty Joe Young (1998) [Andre Strasser]: Electrocuted when he falls onto an electric generator after the giant gorilla Joe throws him into some power lines just as Rade is about to shoot Charlize Theron. (Thanks to ND)
- Mission: Impossible II (2000) [Dr. Nekhorvich]: Hit on the throat and neck snapped by Dougray Scott (who was disguised as Tom Cruise, and thus was actually played by Tom in this scene) on board the airplane. (note: Rade also played the role later in the film when Tom was disguised as him, questioning Brendan Gleeson). (Thanks to ND)
- Snatch (2000) [Boris the Blade]: Shot repeatedly by Vinnie Jones (until he runs out of bullets, having been hit by a car to no effect). (Thanks to Tal, Jeff, and ND)
- The Fog (2005) [Captain William Blake]: Burned to death, along with the rest of his crew, when the townspeople set fire to his ship, centuries in the past; he appears as a ghost in the present-day story. (Thanks to ND)
- Quarantine (2008) [Yuri Ivanov]: Dies (off-screen) of the rabies-like virus, after being bitten on the throat by Craig Susser. (See also Carlos Lasarte in the 2007 version.) (Thanks to Cody)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010) [Mykew Gregorovitch]: Killed with the Avada Kedavra curse by Ralph Fiennes; shown in a vision that Daniel Radcliffe sees. (Thanks to Tommy)
- In the Land of Blood and Honey (2011) [Nebojša Vukojević] Blown up when the church he is using is as a base explodes due to a bomb.
- Taken 2 (2012) [Murad Hoxha]: Impaled through the back of the head on a set of cone scales/iron hooks by Liam Neeson.
- Surface: Episode 6 (2005) [Dr. Aleksander Cirko]: Hit by a car driven by an assassin; he later dies (off-screen) in the hospital. (Thanks to ND)
- 24: Day 6: 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (2007) [Dmitri Gredenko]: Dies of shock/blood loss after his arm is cut off. (Thanks to Dane)
- Father of Lucija Serbedzija and Danilo Serbedzija (director)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.