Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Rachel Hayward (1968 - )
- Whispers (1989) [Woman in Morgue]: I haven't seen this movie, but I'm assuming that the IMDB's identification of her as "Woman in Morgue" means that she plays a dead body (although it could also mean that she's a living visitor to the morgue).
- The Art of War II: Betrayal (2008) [Carlson]: Injected with adrenalin by Michael Phenicie, which causes a fatal heart attack.
- Dead Fire (1997; TV film) [Alexa Stant]: Shot in the chest by Matt Frewer in the space station corridor, after she fails to stop Colin Cunningham and Monika Schnarre. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Stargate SG-1: Children of the Gods (1997) [Senior Airman Carol Weterings]: Killed when Peter Williams turns his mind-control device on her, apparently causing a cerebral hemorrhage, as she's lying on a ceremonial altar.
- First Wave: Blue Agave (1998) [Susan Tannen]: Playing a dual role as both the human "Susan" and her alien duplicate, the alien is bludgeoned to death with an ice hammer at the end of a struggle with Sebastian Spence; her body disintegrates after her death. (The human "Susan" survives the episode.) (Her death scene was later repeated in the 1999 episode The Decision, which edited together footage from previous episodes into a new story.) (Thanks to Stephen)
- Andromeda (2000 series)
- Snow Queen (2002; TV film) [Amy]: Frozen to death by Bridget Fonda's powers after Rachel falls from her horse in the woods. (Thanks to Chasen)
- Deep Evil (2004; TV film) [Captain O'Brien]: Shot to death by Adam Harrington after she's infected by the alien parasite and begins to mutate; her body is shown again when Lorenzo Lamas cradles her in his arms. (Thanks to Luis)
- Supernatural: First Born (2014) [Tara]: Killed off-screen by Ryan Alexander McDonald after he had tortured her by peeling her skin for Mark Sheppard's location.