Preston Foster (1900 - 1970)
- Doctor X (1932) [Dr. Wells]: Falls to his death after being set on fire and pushed out of a window at the end of a struggle with Lee Tracy, after Lee stops Preston from killing Fay Wray. (Thanks to Jeffrey)
- I Am a Fugutive from a Chain Gang (1932) [Pete]: Shot to death by police when he robbed a diner. (Thanks to Harry)
- The Last Mile (1932) [John 'Killer' Mears]: Shot to death by guards after he deliberately walks out into the open, in order to end the riot and save Howard Phillips. (See also Mickey Rooney in the 1959 version).
- Heat Lightning (1934) [George]: Shot in the chest by Aline MacMahon when he tries to rob her gas station, he dies in Aline's arms shortly afterwards.
- The Last Days of Pompeii (1935) [Marcus]: Stabbed in the chest by one of Louis Calhern's soldiers as he tries to hold them off, he dies shortly afterwards while having a vision of Jesus Christ. (Thanks to Jeffrey)
- Ramrod (1947) [Frank Ivey]: Loses a gunfight in the street to Joel McCrea, who shoots him with a shotgun. (Thanks to Brian)
- Kansas City Confidential (1952) [Tim Foster]: Shot by Lee Van Cleef; he dies shortly after shooting Lee in turn just as Lee is about to kill John Payne. (Thanks to Mac)
- Law And Order (1953) [Kurt Durling]: Punched off the back of a freight wagon in the main street by Ronald Reagan into the path of the incoming stage, so gets hit by the horses and the carriage. (Thanks to Brian) .
- Ex-Mr. Gertrude Warren.
- Mr. Sheila Darcy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.