Director: Nimrod Antal
A group of elite warriors parachute into an unfamiliar jungle and are hunted by members of a merciless alien race.
- Mahershalalhashbaz Ali [Mombasa]
- Louis Ozawa Changchien [Hanzo]
- Laurence Fishburne [Noland]
- Walton Goggins [Stans]
- Topher Grace [Edwin]
- Derek Mears [Classic Predator]
- Brian Steele [Berserker Predator]
- Oleg Taktarov [Nikolai]
- Danny Trejo [Cuchillo]
- Laurence Fishburne filmed for just two days.
- Adrien Brody put on twenty-five pounds of muscle for his role.
- The original script contained cameo appearances by Dutch (Arnold Schwarzenegger) and Michael Harrigan (Danny Glover), the protagonists of the previous Predator films. However, these appearances were ultimately cut out.
- Robert Rodriguez intended this film to be part of the "Predator" franchise, and not the "Alien Vs. Predator" franchise.
- Danny Trejo's character is named Cuchillo. "Cuchillo" is Spanish for "knife". Many of Trejo's characters in Robert Rodriguez movies have been named after knives or sharp instruments: Machete in Spy Kids (2001), Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams (2002), and Spy Kids 3: Game Over (2003); Razor Charlie and Razor Eddie in From Dusk Till Dawn (1996), From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money (1999), and From Dusk Till Dawn 3: The Hangman's Daughter (1999), Navajas (Spanish for "blades") in Desperado (1995), and he also plays another character called Machete in Machete (2010) and its sequels.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.