Director: Stephen Hopkins
- Ruben Blades (Detective Danny Archuleta)
- Gary Busey (Special Agent Peter Keyes)
- John Cann (Subway Gang)
- Alex Chapman (Subway Gang)
- Michael Mark Edmondson (Gold Tooth)
- Cody Glenn (SWAT Team Member)
- Kevin Peter Hall (Predator)
- Kashka (Jamaican Gang Member)
- Henry Kingi (El Scorpio)
- Calvin Lockhart (King Willie)
- Vladimir McCrary (Jamaican Gang Member)
- Michael Papajohn (Subway Gang)
- Bill Paxton (Detective Jerry Lambert)
- Manny Perry (Jamaican Gang Member)
- William R. Perry (Subway Gang Leader)
- Corey Rand (Ramon Vega)
- William Upton (Jamaican Gang Member)
- Tierre Turner (Jamaican Gang Member)
- Jeffrey Reed (Jamaican Gang Member)
- Charles David Richards (Commuter)
- Thomas Rosales Jr. (El Scorpio Gang Member)
- Casey Sander (Federal Team)
- Pat Skipper (Federal Team)
- Philip Weyland (Man in Crushed Car)
- Gerard G. Williams (Subway Gang)
- Michael Wiseman (Officer Zinck)
- Carmine Zozzora (Federal Team)
- The first film Gary Busey made after his nearly fatal motorcycle accident.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger said no to Predator 2 (1990), because he didn't like the new director, or the new script.
- The plot underwent a few changes in its earliest stages. Gary Busey's character, Keyes, was actually intended to be Dutch, Arnold Schwarzenegger's character from the first film. Schwarzenegger was very outspoken against the sequel's concept, feeling that taking it into the city was a bad idea, and declined the role.
- Putting the Alien (1979) skull on the trophy case on the Predator ship, was the idea of Director Stephen Hopkins, as a way of showing off all the different species and creatures that the Predators have hunted and killed. It was also a nod to the Dark Horse Aliens Vs. Predator comics, which were quite popular at the time. Since 20th Century Fox owns the Alien film franchise, it was easy to obtain the rights to use the Alien head in the film. This excelled popularity of the Aliens Vs. Predator series crossover throughout the 1990s, and was promptly followed by more comic books, novels, video games, toys, and eventually movies.
- Bill Paxton is the first actor to be attacked by a T-800 Terminator (The Terminator (1984)), an Alien (Aliens (1986)) and a Predator (in this movie). Lance Henriksen is the second, being assaulted by a T-800 in The Terminator (1984), the Alien Queen in Aliens (1986), and by a Predator in AVP: Alien vs. Predator (2004). Contrary to popular belief, not all of their characters are killed by these creatures: Paxton's character is only violently pushed away by the T-800, and abducted by the Aliens; Henriksen's character is severely wounded by the Alien Queen, and shot by the T-800, but neither is confirmed dead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.