The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Piero Lulli (1923 - 1991)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Ulysses (Ulisse) (1954) [Achilles] Appears as an undead spirit to Kirk Douglas.
- Hands of a Gunfighter (Ocaso de un pistolero) (1965) [Davy Castle]: Shot by Craig Hill.
- Kill, Baby... Kill! (Operazione paura)(1966) [Inspector Kruger]: Shot in the forehead off-screen. His body is later shown.
- Rojo (El Rojo) (1966) [Lasky] Dies after a stick of dynamite goes off near him.
- $100,000 For a Killing (Per 100.000 dollari t'ammazzo) (1967) [Jurago] Shot by Claudio Camaso
- Django Kill..If You Live, Shoot (Se sei vivo sparo) (1967) [Oaks] Dies in surgery after the townspeople mob his body and try to take the golden bullet out of his body.
- Ultimate Gunfighter (Dove si spara di più) (1967) [Sheriff Cooper] Shot by Peter Lee Lawrence.
- Gunman of Ave Maria (Il Pistolero dell'Ave Maria) (1969) [Francisco] Stabbed by Leonard Mann.
- Sartana's Here...Trade Your Pistol for a Coffin (C'e Sartana...vendi la pistola e comprati la bara!) (1970) [Samuel Spencer] Shot to death by Nello Pazzafini.
- Light the Fuse...Sartana Is Coming (Una nuvola di polvere) (1970) [Granville] Shot to death by Gianni Garko.
- My Dear Killer (Mio caro assassino) (1972) [Alessandro Moroni]: Murdered off-screen by Tullio Valli. His body is briefly shown face first on the ground during a flashback showing the crime scene.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
Notable Connection[edit | edit source]
Brother of Folco Lulli
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.