Phyllis Somerville (1944 - )
- Little Children (2006) [May McGorvey]: Dies (off-screen) following a heart attack after a confrontation with Noah Emmerich. We last see Phyllis in her hospital bed; we learn of her death afterwards when a nurse informs her son (Jackie Earle Haley). (Thanks to Tommy)
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008) [Grandma Fuller]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes; we learn of her death afterwards when Cate Blanchett informs Brad Pitt.
- Stoker (2013) [Mrs. McGarrick]: Strangled (off-screen) by Matthew Goode; her body is shown afterwards when Mia Wasikowska discovers her in the freezer. (Thanks to Tim)
- The Double (2013) [Simon's Mother]: Dies (off-screen) of unspecified causes/old age. Her death is mentioned when Tim Key leaves a message on Jesse Eisenberg's answer machine.
- Our Souls at Night (2017) [Ruth]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes. Her body is shown later at her open-casket funeral. (Thanks to Barnaba)
- CSI: Miami: In the Wind (2010) [Louise Russo]: Hit with a speeding car by Scott Michael Campbell on Anthony Michael Hall's orders.
- The Big C: Everything That Rises Must Converge (2010) [Marlene]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by shooting herself. (Thanks to Alex)
- The Blacklist: The Mombasa Cartel (No. 114) (2014) [Skye Kincaid]: Commits suicide by electrocuting herself after knocking a radio into a bath along with his son (Carel Struycken).
- Castle Rock: Severance (2018) [Leanne Chambers]: Executed by lethal injection. The first attempt was botched so the prison officials did a do-over despite objections from her lawyer (André Holland).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.