Phillip Terry (1909 - 1993)
- The Monster and the Girl (1941) [Scot Webster]: Executed (off-screen) in the electric chair. He is brought back when George Zucco surgically removes his brain and transfers into a gorilla (Charles Gemora). His brain, in the gorilla's body, dies once again when he gets shot by Robert Paige.
- Wake Island (1942) [Pvt. 'Cookie' Warren]: Killed (off-screen) against the Japanese forces on Wake Island.
- Bataan (1943) [Pvt. Matthew Hardy]: Shot to death by Japanese soldiers when he charges at them while in a delirious rage (due to suffering from malaria).
- The Leech Woman (1960) [Dr. Paul Talbot]:
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Gallant Grafter (1960) [Robert Doniger]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Charles Aidman. His body is shown afterwards when Raymond Burr and Barbara Hale discover him.
- Ex-Mr. Joan Crawford.
- Ex-Mr. Helen Murphy.
- Ex-Mr. Rosalind L. Kaufman.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.