Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Philippe Noiret (1930 - 2006)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Assassination Bureau Limited (1969) [Monsieur Lucoville]: Killed in an explosion, along with his henchman when Philippe breaks down the door which Oliver Reed put a death-trap on it.
- Topaz (1969) [Henri Jarre]: Pushed out of a window and lands on a car below (simulating a suicide). (Thanks to Vladimir)
- La Grande bouffe (The Big Feast; Blow-Out) (1973) [Philippe]: Commits suicide by overeating during an extended feast; he finally collapses and dies in Andréa Ferréol's arms while sitting on a bench in the garden.
- My Friends (Amici miei) (1975) [Giorgio Perozzi]: Dies of unspecified natural causes (possibly a stroke), with Adolfo Celi, Duilio del Prete, Gastone Moschin, and Ugo Tognazzi gathered by his bedside. (Thanks to Barnaba)
- Who Is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe? (1978) [Moulineau]: Skull crushed (off-screen) when Madge Ryan places his head in a duck-press.
- Cinema Paradiso (Nuovo cinema Paradiso) (1988) [Alfredo]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes; the movie begins with Jacques Perrin receiving the news of Philippe's death, and the rest of the movie proceeds in flashback to Jacques' youth.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.