Philippe Leroy (1930 - )
- The Attic (L'Attico; The Penthouse) (1962) [Tommaso]: Killed in a car crash. (Thanks to Andrea)
- The Possessed (La Donna del lago; The Lady of the Lake) (1965) [Mario]: Throat slit (off-screen) with a razor by Valentina Cortese. His body is shown afterwards (along with Salvo Randone's) when Peter Baldwin discovers them. (Thanks to Andrea)
- The Frightened Woman (Femina ridens; The Laughing Woman) (1969) [Dr. Sayer]: I vaguely recall that he died in this, though I can't remember the details.
- Caliber 9 (Milano calibro 9) (1972) [Chino]: Shot in the chest (off-screen) during a big shoot-out with Lionel Stander's men; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Gastone Moschin. (Thanks to Andrea)
- The Black Hand (La Mano nera: prima della mafia, piu della mafia) (1973) [The Professor]: Poisoned when gangsters slip something into his coffee before it's brought to his jail cell.
- Gang War in Milan (Milano rovente) (1973) [Roger Daverty] Murdered off-screen by mobsters. His body is later discovered by Antonio Sabato.
- Mannaja (A Man Called Blade) (1977) [McGowan]: Shot in the back of the head by John Steiner. (Thanks to Andrea)
- The Country Lady (Tranquille donne di campagna) (1980) [Guido Maldini]: Hanged when Carmen Scarpitta wraps the rope up and pushes him off the ground floor in barn; while Rossana Podestà, Christian Borromeo and Serena Grandi lock on.
- Frank Riva: La Croix étoilée (2003 mini-serie) [Norbert Loggia]: Stabbed in the throat (off-screen) by Alice Taglioni with her pendant his body is shown when Alain Delon and his mens discover him.
Husband of Silvia Tortora (author)
Father of Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.