Peter Whitney (1916 - 1972)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Gunsmoke: The Hunter (1955) [Jase Murdock]: Stabbed in the back by Richard Gilden as Peter tries to kill James Arness.
- Have Gun Will Travel: The Last Laugh (1958) [Judd Calhoun]: Shot in the back by Murray Hamilton.
- Johnny Ringo: Dead Wait (1959) [Arnold Riker]: Seen alive at the end of the episode as he mounts the steps to the scaffold in the prison grounds to be hung for murder. (Thanks to Brian)
- Bonanza: The Mission (1960) [Lewt Cutter]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Dan Blocker.
- The Rebel: The Promise (1961) [Hobie Kincaid]: Accidentally stabbled in the chest, when Nick Adams knocks him into a wooden barn wall with two nails sticking out.
- Wagon Train: The Hollister John Garrison Story (1963) [Kempton]: Accidentally shot in the back by Gary Cockrell when Peter tries to break up a duel between Gary and Charles Drake after Gary had shoved his wife (Evans Evans) out of his way.
- Gunsmoke: Run, Sheep, Run (1965) [Dan Braden]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Burt Brinckerhoff, when he comes to get his money.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.