Peter Ustinov (1921 - 2004)
Witness to the 1984 assassination of Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi. (heard to the shots, but didn't see it).
- Quo Vadis? (1951) [Nero]: Stabbed in the chest by Rosalie Crutchley, at his own request, when he can't bring himself to commit suicide; he dies in her arms shortly afterwards. (Thanks to Mike and Jeffrey)
- Billy Budd (1962) [Edwin Fairfax Vere - Post Captain Royal Navy]: Crushed to death (off-screen) by falling rigging following a surprise attack by a Spanish ship. We see his arm sticking out of the wreckage.
- Blackbeard's Ghost (1968) [Captain Edward 'Blackbeard' Teach]: Plays the ghost of the legendary pirate. (In real life, Teach was killed during a battle with the British Navy, but I don't know whether the movie mentions the circumstances of his death.)
- Ashanti (Ashanti: Land of No Mercy) (1979) [Suleiman]: Shot to death by Michael Caine. (Thanks to Mathew)
- Animal Farm (1999) [Old Major]: Providing the voice of a pig (using both animatronics and live animals with Peter's voice dubbed in), he dies of old age/natural causes.
- The Bachelor (1999) [Granddad James Shannon]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes; we learn of his death afterwards when his grandson (Chris O'Donnell) gets the news.
- Jesus of Nazareth (1977 TV) [Herod the Great]: Dies (off-screen) sometime after giving orders to kill every newborn in Bethlehem.
- Victoria & Albert (2001 TV) [King William IV]: Dies. (I haven't seen this, but I read depicts William dying and Victoria becoming the Queen.
- Ex-Mr. Suzanne Cloutier.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.