We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Peter Outerbridge (1966 - )
- Mission to Mars (2000) [Sergei Kirov]: Dismembered (off-screen) by the high speed winds of a tornado; we last see him being sucked into the tornado.
- Population 436 (2006) [Deputy Christian Hecker]: Shot in the head by Fred Durst just as Peter is about to shoot Jeremy Sisto .
- Saw VI (2009) [William Easton]: Injected with multiple syringes full of hydrofluoric acid, when Devon Bostick activates the deathtrap that Costas Mandylor had set up.
- Shut In (2016) [Richard Portman]: Dies (off-screen) in car crash after losing drive control when Charlie Heaton started to interfere with him.
- Highlander: The Series: Reluctant Heroes (1995) [Paul Kinman]: Decapitated with a sword by Adrian Paul at the end of a fight.
- The Outer Limits: The New Breed (1995) [Dr. Andy Groenig]: Electrocuted (at his own request) by Richard Thomas, as a mercy killing after Peter is mutated by the nanobots he had injected into himself. (Thanks to Stephen)
- The Rendering (2002 TV) [Theodore Gray]: Dies after getting his head hit with a giant nail on a wooden post during a struggle with Shannen Doherty.
- 24: Day 2: 3:00 AM - 4:00 AM (2003) [Ronnie Stark]: Executed by shooting to death by Brian Goodman on Tobin Bell's orders. (Thanks to Neil)
- Sanctuary: Folding Man (2008) [Malcolm Dawkins]: Shot to death after having shot one of his men.
- Nikita: The Life We've Chosen (2013) [Ari Tasarov]: Shot repeatedly in the back by Melinda Clarke. He dies while talking to Maggie Q.
- Zoo: Pangaea (2016) [General Davies]: Neck snapped by Jason Cermak after to have announced that he is abandoning the Noah project.
- Mr. Tammy Isbell