Peter Firth (1953 - )
- The Hunt for Red October (1990) [Senior Lieutenant Ivan Putin]: Suffocates after Sean Connery crushes his windpipe in Sean's cabin in the submarine (and then Sean throws tea on the floor to make it look like an accident (he slipped)). His body is shown later when Sean's men take it away in a body bag.
- Mighty Joe Young (1998) [Garth]: Beaten to death by Rade Serbedzija.
- Chill Factor (1999) [Colonel Andrew Brynner]: Vaporized when the experimental weapon Elvis goes off (due to overheating, thus detonating it) in an underground tunnel; we see him reduced to a skeleton (after the flesh on his face is burned off) and then disintegrate in the flash of light.
- Pearl Harbor (2001) [Captain Mervyn Bennion, USS West Virginia]: Fatally injured when Japanese planes bomb his ship; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Cuba Gooding Jr. (Historically inaccurate; Captain Bennion actually died from a shrapnel hit from an explosion on the USS Tennessee, not from an explosion on his ship the USS West Virginia).
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Identity (2005) [Dr. Preston Blair]: Bludgeoned to death by one of a pair of twins (Reiley McClendon) after subjecting them to years of harmful therapy techniques. The police cannot determine which twin is guilty, as they have identical DNA.
- World Without End: Queen (2012) [Earl Roland]: Dies after being infected with the Black Death plague after handling a rose deliberately contaminated with her own infected blood by his former lover Cynthia Nixon, after he had rejected her. (Thanks to Brian)
- Dickensian: Episode 1 and Episode 18 (2015) [Jacob Marley]: Killed (off-screen) by a blow to the head in episode 1. In episode 18 the killing is shown when Detective (Stephen Rea) solves the crime and we see he was molesting piemaker (Jennifer Hennessey) and she hit him with her rolling pin. (Thanks to Brian)
- Strike Back: Retribution Episode 6 (2018) [Milos Borisovich]: Dies from nerve gas exposure instigated by Katherine Kelly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.