Peter Capaldi (1958 - )
- Skins (2007 series) [Mark Jenkins]: Dies of alcohol poisoning in his sleep his body is discovered by caused by Cancer Mike Bailey.
- Waking the Dead: The Fall (2007) [Lucien Calvin]: Shot in the back by Stanley Townsend as he lunges, knife in hand, at Sue Johnston. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Devil's Whore (2008 mini-series) [King Charles I] Executed by beheading with an axe. His head is then picked up and shown to the crowd.
- Torchwood: Children of Earth: Day Five (2009) [John Frobisher]: Commits suicide (off-screen) after murdering his wife (Hilary Maclean) and daughters (Julia Joyce and Madeleine Rakic-Platt) (also off-screen) to prevent his children from being abducted by the aliens (we see him closing a bedroom door with a gun behind his back, followed by four gunshots).
- The Field Of Blood (2011) [Dr. Pete]: He is a washed-up, sick, alcoholic journalist when we first see him and he eventually dies sitting in the pub after making a speech to Jayd Johnson and the other customers. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Musketeers: Keep Your Friends Close (2015) [Cardinal Richelieu]: Peter doesn't appear in this episode, but it is explained that his character died between the first and second series of a heart attack.
- Doctor Who: Heaven Sent (2015) [The Doctor]: After receiving fatal burns from The Veil, Peter converts his body into energy to power a machine that creates an exact copy of himself. This continues for several billion years (as a form of torture) until Peter is able to break through a wall many times harder than diamond.
- Doctor Who: Twice Upon A Time (2017) [The Doctor]: Regenerates into Jodie Whittaker after being shot by Mondasian Cybermen in The Doctor Falls, and after delaying his regeneration for a large amount of time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.