Peter Boyle (1935 - 2006)
- Ghost in the Noonday Sun (1973) [Ras Mohammed]: Stabbed in the back when Peter Sellers throws a sword at him on the island; shown in a black & white "silent movie"-style prologue.
- Crazy Joe (1974) [Joe] Killed by rival gangsters.
- Young Frankenstein (1974) [The Monster]: Peter plays Gene Wilder's re-animated creature; I don't know for certain whether he also played the hanged body from whom the creature was made, but I thought I'd list it just in case. (Thanks to Giulia)
- Swashbuckler (1976) [Lord Durant]: Stabbed in the chest when Robert Shaw throws his sword into him. as he holds Genevieve Bujold hostage. He then backs up, going over the balcony.
- Beyond the Poseidon Adventure (1979) [Frank Mazzetti]: Gunned by Dean Ferrandini (whom he kills as well); he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Angela Cartwright. (Thanks to Liz)
- Where the Buffalo Roam (1980) [Carl Lazlo, Esq.]: Presumably drowned (off-screen) when he disappears at sea; his disappearance is mentioned in Bill Murray's narration. (Thanks to Alex)
- Yellowbeard (1983) [Mr. Moon]: Falls into a pool of acid at the end of a swordfight with Martin Hewitt. (Thanks to Anton and Tommy)
- Echoes in the Darkness (1987) [Sgt. Joe Van Nort]: Dies of a heart attack while practicing at the police firing range.
- Sweet Evil (Final Vendetta) (1996) [Jay Glass]: Beaten to death (off-screen) with a baseball bat by Bridgette Wilson in his office; the scene ends just before the impact.
- The Adventures of Pluto Nash (2002) [Rowland]: Shot to death by Serge Houde in an elevator. (Thanks to Tommy)
- From Here to Eternity (1979) [Fatso Judson]: Presumably killed by Steve Railsback. (I haven't seen this mini-series, but I have seen Ernest Borgnine's death in the same role from the 1953 film.)
- Poochinski (1990 failed pilot) [Stanley Poochinski]: hit by a car at the beginning of the pilot, he provides the voice of the talking bulldog his character is reincarnated as for the rest of the episode.
- NYPD Blue: Don We Now Our Gay Apparel (1995) [Dan Breen]: Stabbed to death off-screen by Enrico Colantoni. His body is seen when Dennis Franz discovers him.
- The X-Files: Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose (1995) [Clyde Bruckman]: Commits suicide by asphyxiating himself with a plastic bag over his head (on top of taking an overdose of pills). (Thanks to Kim)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.