Peter Berling (1934 - 2017)
- Love Is Colder Than Death (Liebe ist kälter als der Tod) (1969) [Arms Dealer]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Ulli Lommel in Peter's apartment, after Ulli, Rainer Werner Fassbinder, and Hanna Schygulla buy a supply of guns from Peter. The scene ends with Ulli pointing his gun at Peter.
- Aguirre, the Wrath of God (Aguirre, der Zorn Gottes) (1972) [Don Fernando de Guzman]: Strangled (off-screen) by Daniel Ades, acting on Klaus Kinski's suggestion; his body is shown lying on the boat afterwards.
- The Italian Connection (La Mala ordina; Black Kingpin) (1972) [Damiano]: Shot in the chest by Mario Adorf when Mario bursts into Adolfo Celi's office.
- Dagger Eyes (Mystere; Murder Near Perfect) (1983) [Reinhardt]: Stabbed to death with a switchblade-cane by Diulio Del Prete. (Thanks to Johan)
- The Mines of Kilimanjaro (Le Miniere del Kilimangiaro) (1986) [Mr. Urdos]: Machine-gunned by assassins after being lured into a trap. (Thanks to Johan)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.