Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Perry King (1948 - )
- The Possession of Joel Delaney (1972) [Joel Delaney]: Shot to death by police while he's trying to kill Shirley MacLaine. (Thanks to Michael)
- The Choirboys (1977) [Officer Baxter Slate]: Commits suicide off-screen by shooting himself.
- The Killing Hour (The Clairvoyant) (1982) [Paul 'Mac' McCormack]: Falls from the roof of a bulding at the end of a fight with Norman Parker; Norman initially tries to pull Perry up, but then lets him fall after Perry begs him to let go.
- Switch (1991) [Steve Brooks]: Shot in the chest by JoBeth Williams, after JoBeth, Lysette Anthony, and Victoria Mahoney unsuccessfully try to drown him in a hot tub. His spirit is then sent back to earth in a new body (Ellen Barkin). His body is shown afterwards some time later when a fisherman pulls him out of the river (with JoBeth framing Ellen for his murder). (Nudity alert: Rear when fished out of the river)
- The Day After Tomorrow (2004) [President Blake]: Frozen to death (off-screen) when his transport gets trapped in a snowdrift during evacuation; we only see him leave the White House and then learn of his death afterwards when Mimi Kuzyk informs Kenneth Welsh. (Thanks to Keenan, Nemanja and Tal)
- Captains and the Kings (1976 TV mini-series) [Rory Armagh]: Shot in the stomach by an assassin during a political rally; he dies in Jane Seymour's arms moments later.
- The Greatest Adventure Stories from the Bible: Samson and Delilah (1985; animated) [Samson]: Killed (along with everyone in the temple when it crumbles on him, after god gave him back his strength.
- Melrose Place: Hook, Line and Hayley (1995) [Hayley Armstrong]: Drowned (off-screen) when he falls overboard from his yacht while drunk; his body is shown a few episodes later in the morgue when Courtney Thorne-Smith and Kristin Davis come to identify his body. (Thanks to Nemanja)
- Stranger at the Door (2004 TV) [Greg Norris]: Injected with potassium chloride by Andrew Kraulis; Andrew subsequently watches Perry die and his body is later discovered by Linda Purl.
- Framed for Murder (2007 TV) [Jason]: Shot in the chest (off-screen) by Kevin Jubinville in Perry's home; his body is shown afterwards when Elisa Donovan discovers him, before Kevin chloroforms Elisa and sets up the scene to frame her.