Penn Jillette (1955 - )
- Penn & Teller Get Killed (1989) [Penn Jillette]: Shot in the stomach by Teller when Penn startles Teller by coming up behind him while Teller is hanging upside-down from the ceiling (played for comic effect).
- Car 54 Where Are You? (1994) [Luther]: In the role as an arms dealer along with Teller they become overzealous during Penn's fast pace sales pitch and shoot each other (off-camera) with a set of musket pistols. The camera had cut to John C. McGinley watching with a disbelieving look on his face. (Played for comic effect).
- Miami Vice: The Prodigal Son (1985) [Jimmy Borges]: Shot in the Head by one of James Russo's hitmen. He is found in his apartment propped up in a chair by Don Johnson and Phillip Michael Thomas.
- Penn & Teller Bullshit!: Holier Than Thou (2005) [Teller]: Hit by lightening (off screen), along with Penn Jillette, by a vengeful God while performing a jazz number to finish their episode about disproving Mother Teresa's saintly hood; the lightning crash is heard at the end of the closing credits and the show cuts back to their bodies shortly after. (Played for comic effect)
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Penn & Teller: Smoke and Mirrors (1995) [Penn Jillette]: Blown to pieces, along with Teller, by the magical powers of Lou Reed. Both their severed heads are seen in a FMV talking to Lou. (Played for comedic effect.)
- With Teller, is part of the magic duo Penn & Teller.
- Husband of Emily Zolten
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.