Peggie Castle (1927 - 1973)
Film Deaths Edit
- Invasion USA (1952) [Carla Sanford]: Commits suicide by jumping from a window to escape the Soviet invaders; immediately after she jumps, she wakes up to discover that the entire story has been a hypnotic illusion showing what would happen if the Soviets invade; she survives in reality.
- 99 River Street (Crosstown) (1953) [Pauline Driscoll]: Strangled (off-screen) by Brad Dexter, who then puts her body in the trunk of John Payne’s car to frame John. (Thanks to Uncle Pat)
- I, the Jury (1953) [Charlotte Manning]: Shot in the stomach by Biff Elliot while she hugs him. (see also Barbara Carrera in the 1982 remake) (Thanks to Rodney)
- The Long Wait (1954) [Venus]: Shot by one of the bad guys; she manages to save Anthony Quinn’s life before she dies. (Thanks to Rodney)
- Tall Man Riding (1955) [Reva]: Shot by Paul Richards after she shouts a warning to Randolph Scott; she dies shortly after staggering out into the street. (Thanks to Rodney)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.