Pedro Armendáriz (1912 - 1963)
- Fort Apache (1948) [Sgt. Beaufort]: One of Henry Fonda's men in the remaining platoon overrun by the Apaches in the mouth of the canyon. Shown from a distance.
- 3 Godfathers (1948) [Pedro 'Pete' Roca Fuerte]: Commits suicide (off-camera) by shooting himself, after breaking his leg in the desert and telling John Wayne to go on without him. We hear the shot as John walks away. (Thanks to Brian)
- Border River (1954) [General Eduardo Calleja]: Drowned after he and Joel McCrea fall into some quicksand at the end of a fight. (Joel is pulled out by Yvonne De Carlo, but Pedro does not resurface.)
- Diane (1956) [King Francis I]: Mortally wounded (off-screen) in a battle; he dies shortly after returning to the palace. (Historically inaccurate, as the real King Francis I of France didn't die from injuries in a battle)
- The Conqueror (1956) [Jamuga]: Although he's still alive at the end, his last words to John Wayne are to have him executed quickly. Historically we know that happened. (Thanks to Brian)
- Little Savage (1959) [Captain Tiburon]: Shot by Rodolfo Hoyos Jr.; he manages to shoot Rodolfo in turn before dying of his wound.
- The Soldiers of Pancho Villa (La Cucaracha) (1959) [Colonel Valentin Razo]: Shot to death by Emilio Fernández in a duel.
- The Wonderful Country (1959) [Don Cipriano Castro]: Dies (off-screen) of natural causes; we learn of his death afterwards when Victor Manuel Mendoza informs Albert Dekker.
- My Son, the Hero (Arrivano i titani; Sons of Thunder; The Titans) (1962) [Cadmus]: Killed when Giuliano Gemma throws a thunderbolt at him.
- Captain Sindbad (Captain Sinbad) (1963) [El Kerim]: Killed in a battle with Guy Williams.
- From Russia with Love (1963) [Ali Kerim Bay]: Stabbed in the back (off-screen) by Robert Shaw on board a train, his body (along with Peter Bayliss') is shown when Sean Connery and George Pastell discover him.
- Mr. Carmelita Bohr
- Father of Pedro Armendáriz Jr.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.