Paula Malcomson (1970 - )
a.k.a. Paula Williams
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- Lost: Every Man for Himself (2006) [Colleen Pickett]: After being shot in the stomach by Yunjin Kim two episodes prior (The Glass Ballerina), she dies on the operating table in this episode as Matthew Fox and Elizabeth Mitchell try to save her. (Thanks to Nick)
- Cold Case: A Dollar, a Dream (2007) [Marlene Bradford]: Shot to death by Holmes Osborne, who then puts her body in her SUV and sinks it in the lake; her body is shown sitting in the SUV early in the episode, and the murder is shown in a flashback later on. She later appears as a ghost/figment of the characters' imagination to her daughters (Jennifer Lawrence and Melinda Dahl) at the end of the episode after her murder is solved.
- ER: Murmurs of the Heart (2007) [Meg Riley]: Commits suicide by taking a drug overdose. (Thanks to Felecia)
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Retro (2008) [Susan Ross]: Dies of AIDS-related complications in the hospital, with Mariska Hargitay by her side. She is shown later lying in the bed when her son arrives at the hospital. (Thanks to Felecia and PortsGuy)
- CSI: Disarmed and Dangerous (2009) [Emma Mosler a.k.a. Amanda]: Shot in the head (off-screen) by a hitman. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Ray Donovan: Rattus Rattus (2016) [Abby Donovan]: Dies of cancer off-screen and her body is shown at her funeral. However, this turns out to be a dream Liev Schreiber is having. She survives the episode in reality.
- Ray Donovan: Horses (2017) [Abby Donovan]: Kills herself with an overdose of pills in order to end her life her way, and not let the cancer claim her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.