Paul Winfield (1939 - 2004)
- Trouble Man (1972) [Chalky Price]: Shot to death in a gunfight with Robert Hooks in an industrial laundry.
- Damnation Alley (1977) [Keegan]: In a world devastated by nuclear war, he is attacked by a horde of large metal-shelled cockroaches which kill and begin to eat him as the other survivors drive away. (Thanks to Brian)
- Twilight's Last Gleaming (Nuclear Countdown) (1977) [Willis Powell]: Shot to death, along with Burt Lancaster and Charles Durning (who's accidentally shot) by a SWAT team while they're trying to escape as they're circulating and shielding Charles at gunpoint. (Thanks to Michael)
- Dreams Don't Die (1982) [Charlie Banks]: Shot to death by a teen gang member outside a diner. We hear the shots from inside, after which Ike Eisenmann rushes out; Paul dies in Ike's arms shortly afterwards. (Thanks to John)
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982) [Captain Clark Terrell]: Commits suicide by disintegrating when he shoots himself with a phaser to escape being mind-controlled by Ricardo Montalban's Ceti Eels.
- The Terminator (1984) [Lieutenant Ed Traxler]: Shot in the chest by Arnold Schwarzenegger in the police station. He later seen shown alive, but wounded and talking to Michael Biehn and Linda Hamilton in a deleted scene. Though its unclear if he died or not, but its likely he died due to his wounds
- Blue City (1986) [Luther Reynolds]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Judd Nelson. (Thanks to Robert)
- Mars Attacks! (1996) [General Casey]: Disintegrated by a Martian's ray-gun after the Martians arrive on Earth and pretend to "come in peace".
- The High Chaparral: Sea Of Enemies (1969) [Pte Graham Jessup]: A deserter, he takes Mark Slade prisoner and ties his hands. When the army and Cannon family track him down he takes a knife to cut Slade free but Cameron Mitchell, up in the rocks behind him, can see only the knife and not the rope and shoots him in the back. (Thanks to Brian)
- King (1978; miniseries) [Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.]: Shot in the face/throat by an assassin while on the balcony of the Lorraine Motel, he is later pronounced dead in the hospital.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: Darmok (1991) [Captain Dathon]: Mortally injured by an alien creature; he dies shortly afterwards while Patrick Stewart talks to him (Paul was wearing alien makeup for this role) (Thanks to Stephen)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.