Paul Sorvino (1939 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Dick Tracy (1990) [Lips Manlis]: Drowned/suffocated when William Forsythe (acting on Al Pacino's orders) covers him in wet cement and throws him in the river. (Thanks to Jason)
- Goodfellas (1990) [Paul Cicero]: Dies (off-screen) of respiratory failure, some time after the end of the story; his death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the movie.
- American Perfekt (1997) [Sheriff Frank Noonan]: Killed in a car crash when he has a head on collision with Robert Forster.
- Knock Off (1998) [Harry Johanson]: Killed in an explosion when Jean-Claude Van Damme (unknowingly) sets off the nano-bombs he’s working on with a remote (on top of having acid thrown on his arm)
- The Cooler (2003) [Buddy Stafford]: Poisoned when Alec Baldwin gives him a tainted heroin overdose, his body is initially seen when security find him in his room (and he’s actual death revealed when Alec tells William H. Macy).
- Repo! The Genetic Opera (2008) [Rotti Largo]: Dies of cancer, collapsing on the stage after shooting Anthony Stewart Head.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Escape Clause (1996 TV) [Lt. Gil Farrand]: Shot in the head and chest by Andrew McCarthy as Paul tries to shoot Andrew's son (Sean Dick).
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.