Paul Scofield (1922 - 2008)
Film Deaths Edit
- The Train (1964) [Col. Von Waldheim]: Machine-gunned across the chest by Burt Lancaster beside the train.
- A Man for All Seasons (1966) [Sir Thomas More]: Executed (off-screen) by beheading the movie ends with him approaching the block. (Thanks to Ken)
- King Lear (1971) [King Lear]: Dies of old age, compounded by grief over the loss of his daughter (Anne-Lise Gabold).
- Hamlet (1990) [The Ghost]: Poisoned (off-screen) when Alan Bates pours poison into Paul's ear, some time before the movie begins. He appears as a ghost to Mel Gibson.
- Animal Farm (1999) [Boxer]: Providing the voice of a horse (using both animatronics and live animals with Paul's voice dubbed in), he is slaughtered (off-screen) after Napoleon (voiced by Patrick Stewart) sells him to the knacker.
- Mr. Joy Parker
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.