Paul Richards (1924 - 1974)
- Pushover (1954) [Harry Wheeler]: Shot in the back by Fred MacMurray, after Fred shoves Paul into Allen Nourse to make Allen think Paul was attacking him.
- Tall Man Riding (1955) [The Peso Kid]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Randoplh Scott.
- Tension at Table Rock (1956) [Sam Older]: Shot in the chest by Richard Egan, after Paul reaches for his gun in an attempt to shoot Richard in the back.
- Four Fast Guns (1960) [Hoag]: Shot in the chest at point blank range as he sits unarmed in his wheelchair by Brett Halsey. (Thanks to Brian)
- The St. Valentine's Day Massacre (1967) [Charles 'The Fixer' Fischetti]: Mentioned in Paul Frees' narration that he will be murdered in 1951. (In actuality, he died from natural causes)
- Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970) [Mendez]: Shot to death by gorillas after he arms a nuclear bomb.
- Gunsmoke: Matt Gets It (1955) [Dan Grat]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with James Arness in the saloon.
- Johnny Ringo: The Vindicator (1960) [Ben Garrett]: Shot by Mark Goddard as he is about to shoot Don Durant. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Westerner: Mrs Kennedy (1960): Shot in the stomach by Brian Keith after trying to kill him with a pitchfork. (Thanks to Brian)
- The New Perry Mason: The Case of the Cagey Cager (1973) [Jules Barron]: Thrown out the window of his office by Woodrow Parfrey.
- Mr. Monica Keating.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.