Paul McCrane (1961 - )
- RoboCop (1987) [Emil Antonowsky]: Accidentally run over and splattered by Kurtwood Smith, after Paul is doused in toxic waste while trying to run down Peter Weller.
- The Blob (1988) [Deputy Bill Briggs]: Broken in half/devoured by the Blob after it pulls him through a bookshelf as Michael Kenworthy looks on in shock, before his mother covers his face.
- The X-Files: Leonard Betts (1997) [Albert Tanner]: Shocked in the head with a pair of Defibrilators by Gillian Anderson.
- ER: Freefall (2003) [Dr. Robert Romano]: Crushed to death by a crashing an inflamed helicopter. Paul's charred body is later seen, when the wreckage is removed at the end of the episode.
- 24: Day 6: 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. (2007) [Graem Bauer]: Poisoned and dies of a heart attack when James Cromwell injects him with a lethal dosage of hyoscine-pentothal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.