Paul Lambert (1922 - 1997)
- Avenging Angel (1985) [Arthur Gerrard]: Shot in the side by Susan Tyrrell.
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents: Vicious Circle (1957) [Gallegher]: Shot to death by Dick York (in a murder-for-hire for George Macready) in Paul's apartment.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Renegade Refugee (1961) [Lawrence Vander]: Bludgeoned to death (off-screen) with a rock by Denver Pyle. His body is shown afterwards when Raymond Burr and Karl Held discover him.
- Hogan's Heroes: Diamonds in the Rough (1966) [Major Hegel]: Shot repeatedly by Werner Klemperer's men when Paul emerges from the barn holding a gun, causing Werner to believe Paul is about to open fire. (Played for comic effect)
- Mannix: A Night Full of Darkness (1974) [Johnny Sato]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Michael McGuire.
- Mannix: Man in a Trap (1975) [Tony Kordic]: Shot in the chest (off-screen) by Erik Estrada. His body is shown when Mike Connors discovers him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.