Paul L. Smith (1936 - 2012)
Film deaths[edit | edit source]
- Return of the Tiger (1977) [Paul West]: Electrocuted in a kung-fu showdown with Bruce Li.
- Midnight Express (1978) [Hamidou]: Accidentally impaled through the back of the head on a set of cone scales/iron hooks when Brad Davis pushed Paul in the middle of a fight.
- Dune (1984) [The Beast Rabban]: Beheaded by the Sardaukar when Jose Ferrer decides to eliminate the population of the planet.
- Jungle Warriors (1984) [Cesar Santiago]: Killed when the helicopter he is flying in gets destroyed during a shootout with a group of models lead by Nina van Pallandt.
- Crimewave (1985) [Faron Crush]: Hit by a van when it goes over a bridge and lands on him while he's in the water.
- Sonny Boy (1989) [Slue] Burns alive when the building he is in is set on fire and collapses.
- Ten Little Indians (Death on Safari) (1989) [Elmo Rodgers]: Hit on the head with an axe (off-screen) by Donald Pleasence; his body is shown afterwards when the others discover him.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- 21 Hours at Munich (1976) [Gutfreund]: Shot to death, along with a few other fellow athletes/hostages by the terrorists. (while they're sitting, tied up in the helicopter)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.