Paul Fix (1901 - 1983)
- The Desert Trail (1935) [Jim]: Shot to death by Al Ferguson. (Thanks to Tom)
- The Prisoner of Shark Island (1936) [David Herold]: Executed, along with Cecil Weston and another conspirator (off-camera) by hanging. (this film only depicts three conspirators hanged, instead of four) (Thanks to Gordon)
- After the Thin Man (1938) [Phil Byrnes]: I recall he was killed, but I can't remember any details.
- The Buccaneer (1938) [Dying Pirate]: Possibly dies (I haven't seen this movie myself, but the IMDB's description of Paul's role kinda gives away his fate).
- The Crowd Roars (1938) [Joe, Warehouse Bodyguard on Phone]: Shot to death, along with Al Hill, in a shoot-out with Frank Morgan in the warehouse where they were holding Frank hostage.
- Black Friday (1940) [William Kane]: Strangled by Stanley Ridges in Paul's car.
- Dr. Cyclops (1940) [Dr. Mendoza]: Reduced to a skeleton by Albert Dekker.
- Captive Wild Woman (1943) [Gruen]: Mauled by the ape when John Carradine pushes him to it.
- In Old Oklahoma (1943) [Cherokee Kid]: Shot to death by John Wayne. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Fighting Kentuckian (1949) [Beau Merritt]: Shot (I forget by whom) while he's having a drink.
- Fighting Man Of The Plains (1949) [Yancey]: Shot dead by Randolph Scott. (Thanks to Brian)
- Guns, Girls and Gangsters (1958) [Lou Largo]: Stabbed to death by Lee Van Cleef.
- The Sons of Katie Elder (1965) [Sheriff Billy Wilson]: Shot in the back by James Gregory; he dies (off-camera) some time later. (Thanks to Michael and Gordon)
- Ride Beyond Vengeance (1966) [Hanley]: Unintentionally killed by Claude Akins who clubs him on the head with his gun to knock him out but hits him too hard. (Thanks to Brian)
- Welcome to Hard Times (Killer on a Horse) (1967) [Major Munn, CSA]: Dies of a heart attack while yelling at Aldo Ray, as Aldo rides off after burning down the town.
- Wagon Train: The Amos Billings Story (1962)
- The Streets of San Francisco: River Of Fear (1975) [Dr. White]: Injected by Peter Haskell with either a quick acting lethal drug overdose or poison. (Thanks to Brian)
- Ex-husband of Frances Harvey
- Husband of Beverly Pratt (widowed)
- Father-in-law of Harry Carey Jr.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.