Paul Carr (1934 - 2006)
- Scorned (1994 also known as A Woman Scorned) [Kramer]: Presumably killed by Shannon Tweed who makes it look like an accident/suicide.
- Bonanza: Death at Dawn (1960) [McNeil]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Michael Landon, Dan Blocker and Pernell Roberts.
- Rawhide: Incident at the Top of the World (1960) [Jason Adams]: Fatally shot in the chest by Robert Culp when he couldn't give Robert his morphine pills.
- Johnny Ringo: Border Town (1960) [Al Parker]: Shot by Don Durant. (Thanks to Brian)
- Star Trek: Where No Man Has Gone Before (1966) [Lt. Lee Kelso]: Strangled to death by a power cable that was being manipulated telekinetically by Gary Lockwood.
- The Time Tunnel: Revenge of the Gods (1966) [Paris]: Fatally stabbed in the stomach at the end of a swordfight by John Doucette.
- Mannix: Merry Go Round for Murder (1969) [Peter Nielsen/Pete Neal]: Shot to death by Mike Connors. He dies shortly after talking to Mike.
- Mannix: The Gang's All Here (1973) [Red Dietz]: Shot to death by Mike Connors.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.