Paul Birch (1912 - 1969)
The original TV commercial Marlboro Man (see also John Bryant)
Film Deaths Edit
- The War of the Worlds (1953) [Alonzo Hogue]: Vaporized, along with Jack Kruschen and William Phipps, by the Aliens.
- Ride Clear of Diablo (The Breckinridge Story) (1954) [Sherriff Fred Kenyon]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Dan Duryea. (Thanks to Brian)
- Not of This Earth (1957) [Paul Johnson]: Killed in a car crash when his car goes over a cliff during a chase with Morgan Jones.
- Wild Heritage (1958) [Jake Breslin]: Shot to death by John Beradino at the end of a fistfight. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Raiders (1963) [Paul King]: Shot, out of picture, by the Pawnee as they attack the cattle drive. He dies a minute later talking to Brian Keith and Ben Cooper . ( Thanks to Brian)
- Welcome to Hard Times (Killer on a Horse) (1967) [Mr. Fee]: Hit on the head with a wooden club (off-screen) by Aldo Ray in a saloon; we see him stagger out afterwards and he later dies in his home.
- Grandfather of Ned Luke
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.