The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Paul Ben-Victor (1965 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Rookie (1990) [Little Felix]: Murdered (off-screen). His body is shown hanging on a laundry hook.
- Metro (1997) [Clarence Teal]: Run over by a taxi while being chased by Eddie Murphy (who pushes him into its oncoming path), after Paul unsuccessfully tries to kill Carmen Ejogo.
- Daredevil (2003) [Jose Quesada]: Bisected at the waist when he is run over by a subway train, after Ben Affleck chases (then accidentally knocks him off a platform into the subway); the scene cuts away just before the train strikes, then is followed by photos of his body.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Last Outlaw (1993 TV) [Posseman Grubb]: Killed in a shootout with his one partners.
- The X-Files: Tooms (1994) [Dr. Aaron Monte]: Killed and liver removed by Doug Hutchison. His body is shown afterwards when David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson discovers him.
- The Three Stooges (2000 TV) [Moe Howard]: Dies (off-screen) of lung cancer; some on-screen text at the end of the film informs us of his death.
- Alias: Another Mister Sloane (2005) [Carter]: Bludgeoned to death with a Metal Bar by Ron Rifkin in a Fit of Rage During a Mission in Chicureo, Chile.
- Entourage: Gotta Look Up to Get Down (2006) [Allen Grey]: Dies of a heart attack after getting into an argument with Jeremy Piven while playing golf.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.