Patty Shepard (1945 - 2013)
- Werewolf Shadow (La Noche de Walpurgis; The Werewolf vs the Vampire Woman) (1971) [Countess Wands d’Arville de Nadasdy]: Playing a vampire, she is stabbed in the chest (off-screen) with a silver crucifix, several centuries in the past; her body is shown in a flashback when Gaby Fuchs recounts the legend. She comes back to life when the crucifix is removed and some drops of blood accidentally fall on her skeleton, and dies once again when the werewolf (Paul Naschy) bites her on the throat in the cellar. Her body rapidly decomposes after her death.
- My Dear Killer (Mio caro assassino) (1972) [Paola Rossi, the Teacher]: Bludgeoned to death with a statue by Tullio Valli in her apartment, after he first slashes her with a circular saw. (Thanks to Johan)
- The Man Called Noon (Un Hombre Ilamado Noon) (1973) [Peg Cullane]: Shot to death by Rosanna Schiaffino. (Thanks to Lucky Luke)
- Special Killers (La ragazza di via Condotti, Meurtres à Rome, Le crime de la via Condotti, La chica de via Condotti) (1973) [Simone]: Strangled to death by Simon Andreu in bed while having sex. (Nudity: full body)
- Edge of the Axe (Al filo del hacha) (1988) [Laura Simmons]: Hacked to death with an axe (off-screen) by Christina Marie Lane in the woods; the scene cuts away as Christina slowly approaches Patty. Her blood-soaked body, along with the body of Jack Taylor, is shown afterwards as the police investigate.
- Sister of Judith Chapman.
- Mrs. Manuel de Blas.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.