Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Patton Oswalt (1969 - )
- Magnolia (1999) [Delmer Darion]: Dies of a heart attack when a firefighting plane accidentally scoops him up along with the water from a lake, then drops him onto a forest fire; his body is shown afterwards lodged in a tree.
- Blade: Trinity (2004) [Hedges]: Bitten and drained of blood (off-screen) by Dominic Purcell; his body is shown afterwards when Jessica Biel and Wesley Snipes discover him. (Thanks to Evan)
- Reno 911!: Miami (2007) [Jeff Spoder]: Killed in an explosion when Kerri Kenney accidentally fires a missile at Patton's car. (Played for comic effect.) (Thanks to BK and Tommy)
- Seeking a Friend for the End of the World (2012) [Roache]: Dies along with almost everyone else on earth when the asteroid Matilda collides with earth.
- Dude Bro Party Massacre III (2015) [Chief]: Body blown up using a supernatural force by an unseen character as Patton talks with him on the phone.
- Freaks of Nature (2015) [Stuart Miller]: Brain eaten by zombie Josh Fadem.
- Keeping Up with the Joneses (2016) [Scorpion/Bruce Springstine]: Killed in an explosion after a bomb is set up.
- Reaper: Leon (2007) [Leon Czolgosz]: Executed by the electric chair (off-screen), over 100 years before the episode begins; he appears as a spirit escaped from Hell. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Only Light in the Darkness (2014) [Eric Koenig]: Garroted (off-screen) by Brett Dalton; his body is shown when Chloe Bennet discovers him in a supply closet.
- Spider-Man (2017; animated) [Uncle Ben]: Uncle Ben dies before the events of the series, and throughout the show are moments from the past or visions.
- Marvel's M.O.D.O.K.: If Bureaucracy Be... Thy Death! (2021) [M.O.D.O.K.]: Stabbed through the eye by Monica (voiced by Wendi McLendon-Covey) during a fight. Wendi then uses a device to resurrect Patton so that they can continue fighting. (Played for comic effect)
- Marvel's M.O.D.O.K.: O, Were Blood Thicker Than Robot Juice! (2021) [M.O.D.O.K.]: Playing both the real M.O.D.O.K. and a robot clone of a version of him from a a different timeline, the robot version is torn in half by Jodie (voiced by Aimee Garcia). The real M.O.D.O.K. survives the episode.
- Mr. Michelle McNamara (widowed)
- Mr. Meredith Salenger